Dental implant prosthetics
The different types of implant prostheses
- If you are missing a tooth:
The solution of choice is the placement of a dental implant with a crown on it, independent of other teeth.
Single implant prosthesis
- If you are missing several teeth:
The solution of choice is the placement of several implants with a bridge, it takes at least 2 dental implants to replace 3 teeth.
- If you are missing all of your teeth:
2 implant solutions are possible:
- 2 or 4 dental implants are placed and a removable prosthesis clipped on snaps is made. It is a resin device that goes on and off.
- 6 dental implants are placed (see 4) and a targeted fixed prosthesis is produced. It is the solution of choice in cases of full edentulousness.