Your safety, our priority
Neve dental clinic pays particular attention to your safety, this is reflected in the training of the practitioners, the choice of the materials, the surgical asepsis, that in the protocols of sterilization and the ionizing radiations.
– Specialized practitioners, practicing medically proven techniques,
– Swiss branded materials, with numerous scientific publications, and clinical hindsight,
– Surgical Asepsis,
– Last generation sterilization guideline,
– Latest generation digital radiography instruments.
Sharp instruments are sterile and disposable. (blades, needles, …)
All other instruments follow a strict and complete sterilization protocol:
– Pre-disinfection: soaking in disinfectant agents european standard (class IIa): bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal.
– Manual and automatic washing with ultrasound.
– Conditioning: individual packaging, closed by welding and traceability marking.
– Autoclave sterilization latest generation class b, European standard 13060, at 134 ° C for 20 minutes. (destruction of microorganisms, even the prion of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, HIV virus, Hepatitis C virus, …)
– Control of sterilization thanks to built-in bag markers and the autoclave report.