Dental implant consultation
Dental implant consultation allows you to carry out the examinations necessary for the best choices and the proper course of your implant treatment.
We will take note of your expectations and complaints, so that we can respond to your request.
We will take note of your medical history, and assess the possibility or not of being able to perform implant surgery.
We can get in touch with your treating doctors and specialists.
Sometimes special precautions will have to be taken.
We will do a facial, oral, and dental exam. Pay special attention to your periodontal condition, as untreated or poorly treated gum disease can affect dental implants.
3-dimensional radiographic examination (cbct)
We will do this 3-dimensional x-ray, which will allow us to observe your bone volumes very precisely, as well as certain anatomical obstacles such as nerves and arteries.
We will be able to choose the implant size that is most suitable for you and preview the position digitally.
We have a cone beam in our clinic. You therefore do not need to go to a radiologist to perform this examination.
After analyzing the data collected, we will create a personalized treatment plan. You will be exposed immediately if your case is simple or, if your case is more complex, at a later consultation.
We will detail you:
- The different treatment options, as well as the alternative solutions,
- The possible need to use pre-implant treatments (extraction with alveolar bone preservation, bone graft and / or gum graft),
- The possibility of providing an immediate provisional prosthesis on implants.
- The type of anesthesia, sedation or pre-medication chosen to make your surgery the most comfortable,
- The time required to carry out the treatments and the number of associated sessions,
- Pre-operative advice, as well as your medication prescription,
- The precise cost of the treatment, as well as the funding possibilities.